Deadline: Rolling - Submissions will reset on the last day of each month at 5PM.
The Alamo Drafthouse is looking for new 30 second bumpers to play before family-friendly films that highlight their youth programming such as:
1) The Austin Youth Film Festival
2) The Victory Vanguard (for 15-17 year olds)
3) Barrel of Fun events for families
4) Kids Camp, Raising money for local non-profits
... and any other youth & family oriented programming.
Ads should appeal to youth and families. Movie references welcome!
1) Films should be no longer than 30 seconds in runtime.
2) Primary creators of the film must be completed by students enrolled in a Central Texas middle school, high school, or attending home school for the 2017-2018 school year.
3) Students may submit as many films as they like.
4) Films should not feature any copyrighted music or images. For royalty free music, check out: incompetech.com.
5) Winners MUST be capable of turning in a hig resolution version of their film for screening purposes.
Films selected by the Alamo Drafthouse to screen will be awarded an awesome Alamo Drafthouse Prize Pack!